Have you downloaded a file with .pss extension, but you have never seen this extension before? Perhaps you know what the file is, but you simply don’t know how to open it. That’s why we have made this article! You will learn how to open the .pss file extension on various systems, what it is and how to work with it.
What is a .PSS file?
The .PSS file extension comes from RoboHelp HTML Project Data File. This file extension belongs to the developer Adobe Systems. The format of this file is text, and it is a
What to know
There is currently 1 software that can open the .pss file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .PSS file?
Below you can find an easy to understand, step-by-step guide to open the .PSS file on your operating system/device.
How to open a .PSS file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
Below you can see a visual guide on how to open the .pss file on Windows in 4 easy steps.
Step 2: Locating your .PSS file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. After choosing the “Open with” option, you will have an option to choose the Adobe RoboHelp software you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .PSS file on Mac
We have written below an easy-to-understand guide on how to open the .pss file on Mac in 4 easy steps.
Step 2: Finding your .PSS file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the Adobe RoboHelp software that you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Mac.
Still cannot open the .PSS file?
If you cannot open the .PSS file, it is entirely possible that you are trying to open the wrong file. There are many similar file extensions that look like the .PSS file –