Have you downloaded a file with .qua extension, but you are not sure what it is? It is important to know how to open this file – in order to be able to work with it. That’s why we have made this article! You will learn how to open the .qua file extension on various systems, what it is and how to work with it.
What is a .QUA file?
The file extension .QUA stands for Avira AntiVir Quarantined File. It was developed by Avira Operations. The format of this
What to know
There is currently 1 software that can open the .qua file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .QUA file?
In this part of the article we will show you how to open the .QUA file on various operating systems.
How to open a .QUA file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
The .qua file can be opened in 4 steps on Windows.
1. The first step is to download the
Step 2: Locating your .QUA file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. After choosing the “Open with” option, you will have an option to choose the Avira Antivirus Pro software you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .QUA file on Mac
We have written below an easy-to-understand guide on how to open the .qua file on Mac in 4 easy steps.
1. In the first step you need to download the
Step 2: Finding your .QUA file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. After choosing the “Open with” option, you will have an option to choose the Avira Antivirus Pro software you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Mac.
Still cannot open the .QUA file?
If you cannot open the .QUA file, it is entirely possible that you are trying to open the wrong file. There are many similar file extensions that look like the .QUA file –