Have you came across a file with the .qxp extension and you don’t know what it is? It is important to know how to open this file – in order to be able to work with it. That’s why you are here! We have made this guide for you to learn more about the .qxp file extension and how to open it.
What is a .QXP file?
The file extension .QXP is from QuarkXPress Project File.This file extension was developed by Quark Software.
What to know
There is currently 1 software that can open the .qxp file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .QXP file?
Below we have written a comprehensive guide on how to open the .QXP file on various operating systems.
How to open a .QXP file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
Below you can see a visual guide on how to open the .qxp file on Windows in 4 easy steps.
1. The first step is to download the
Step 2: Locating your .QXP file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. After choosing the “Open with” option, you will have an option to choose the QuarkXPress software you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .QXP file on Mac
The .qxp file can be opened in 4 steps on Mac.
1. In the first step you need to download the
Step 2: Finding your .QXP file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the QuarkXPress software that you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Mac.
Still cannot open the .QXP file?
If you cannot open the .QXP file, it is entirely possible that you are trying to open the wrong file. The .QXP file extension is similar to other file extensions such as: