Have you downloaded a file with .r00 extension, but you are not sure what it is? Perhaps you know what the file is, but you simply don’t know how to open it. Don’t worry! This article explains everything about the .r00 file extension, how to open and work with it on various systems.
What is a .R00 file?
The file extension .R00 is from WinRAR Compressed Archive.This file extension belongs to the developer RARLAB. The file is a
What to know
There are currently 4 software that can open the .r00 file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .R00 file?
In this part of the article we will show you how to open the .R00 file on various operating systems.
How to open a .R00 file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
The .r00 file can be opened in 4 steps on Windows.
Step 2: Locating your .R00 file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. After choosing the “Open with” option, you will have an option to choose the 7-Zip software you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .R00 file on Mac
We have written below an easy-to-understand guide on how to open the .r00 file on Mac in 4 easy steps.
1. The first step is to download the
Step 2: Finding your .R00 file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the Incredible Bee Archiver software that you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Mac.
Still cannot open the .R00 file?
If you cannot open the .R00 file, it is entirely possible that you are trying to open the wrong file. There are many similar file extensions that look like the .R00 file –