Have you downloaded a file with .rbxs extension, but you are not sure what it is? It is possible that you know what the file does, but you are unsure on how to open it. Don’t worry! This article explains everything about the .rbxs file extension, how to open and work with it on various systems.
What is a .RBXS file?
The .RBXS file extension is Roblox Script. The development of this file was done by Roblox Corporation. This
What to know
There is currently 1 software that can open the .rbxs file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .RBXS file?
In this part of the article we will show you how to open the .RBXS file on various operating systems.
How to open a .RBXS file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
The .rbxs file can be opened in 4 steps on Windows.
Step 2: Locating your .RBXS file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the Roblox Studio software that you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .RBXS file on Mac
We have written below an easy-to-understand guide on how to open the .rbxs file on Mac in 4 easy steps.
Step 2: Finding your .RBXS file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the Roblox Studio software that you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Mac.
Still cannot open the .RBXS file?
If you are still unable to open the .RBXS file, it might be because you are trying to open the wrong one. There are many similar file extensions that look like the .RBXS file –