Have you downloaded a file with .rplib extension, but you are not sure what it is? It is important to know how to open this file – in order to be able to work with it. Don’t worry! This article explains everything about the .rplib file extension, how to open and work with it on various systems.
What is a .RPLIB file?
The file extension .RPLIB is from Axure RP Widget Library File.The creator of this file extension is Axure Software Solutions. This file belongs to the binary format and it is a
What to know
There is currently 1 software that can open the .rplib file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .RPLIB file?
Below we have written a comprehensive guide on how to open the .RPLIB file on various operating systems.
How to open a .RPLIB file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
Below you can see a visual guide on how to open the .rplib file on Windows in 4 easy steps.
Step 2: Locating your .RPLIB file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. After choosing the “Open with” option, you will have an option to choose the Axure RP software you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .RPLIB file on Mac
To open the .rplib file on Mac, please follow these 4 easy steps.
Step 2: Finding your .RPLIB file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the Axure RP software that you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Mac.
Still cannot open the .RPLIB file?
If you cannot open the .RPLIB file, it is entirely possible that you are trying to open the wrong file. The .RPLIB file extension is similar to other file extensions such as: