Have you came across a file with the .sbd extension and you don’t know what it is? It is important to know how to open this file – in order to be able to work with it. That’s why we have made this article! You will learn how to open the .sbd file extension on various systems, what it is and how to work with it.
What is a .SBD file?
The file extension .SBD is from DNASTAR SeqBuilder File.The development of this file was done by DNASTAR. The file has the text format, and it is a
What to know
There are currently 2 software that can open the .sbd file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .SBD file?
In this part of the article we will show you how to open the .SBD file on various operating systems.
How to open a .SBD file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
Below you can see a visual guide on how to open the .sbd file on Windows in 4 easy steps.
Step 2: Locating your .SBD file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. After choosing the “Open with” option, you will have an option to choose the Genome Compiler software you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .SBD file on Mac
We have written below an easy-to-understand guide on how to open the .sbd file on Mac in 4 easy steps.
Step 2: Finding your .SBD file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the Genome Compiler software that you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Mac.
Still cannot open the .SBD file?
If you cannot open the .SBD file, it is entirely possible that you are trying to open the wrong file. The .SBD file extension is similar to other file extensions such as: