Have you downloaded a file with .scrivx extension, but you have never seen this extension before? It is possible that you know what the file does, but you are unsure on how to open it. Thanks to this easy guide you will be able to find out what .scrivx file extension is, how to open it and how to work with it.
What is a .SCRIVX file?
The .SCRIVX file extension comes from Scrivener XML Document. The creator of this file extension is Literature & Latte. This
What to know
There is currently 1 software that can open the .scrivx file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .SCRIVX file?
Below we will show you a step-by-step guide on how to open the .SCRIVX file on various operating systems.
How to open a .SCRIVX file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
We have written below an easy-to-understand guide on how to open the .scrivx file on Windows in 4 easy steps.
Step 2: Locating your .SCRIVX file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the Literature & Latte Scrivener software that you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .SCRIVX file on Mac
There are 4 simple steps to open the .scrivx file on Mac.
Step 2: Finding your .SCRIVX file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. After choosing the “Open with” option, you will have an option to choose the Literature & Latte Scrivener software you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Mac.
Still cannot open the .SCRIVX file?
If you cannot open the .SCRIVX file, it is entirely possible that you are trying to open the wrong file. There are many similar file extensions that look like the .SCRIVX file –