While downloading files, you might have downloaded a file with the .tdl extension. It is possible that you know what the file does, but you are unsure on how to open it. That’s why we have made this article! You will learn how to open the .tdl file extension on various systems, what it is and how to work with it.
What is a .TDL file?
The .TDL file extension is from MathType Translator Definition Language. The file is a
What to know
There is currently 1 software that can open the .tdl file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .TDL file?
Below we will show you a step-by-step guide on how to open the .TDL file on various operating systems.
How to open a .TDL file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
We have written below an easy-to-understand guide on how to open the .tdl file on Windows in 4 easy steps.
Step 2: Locating your .TDL file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the Design Science MathType software that you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .TDL file on Mac
To open the .tdl file on Mac, please follow these 4 easy steps.
1. In the first step you need to download the
Step 2: Finding your .TDL file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. After choosing the “Open with” option, you will have an option to choose the Design Science MathType software you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Mac.
Still cannot open the .TDL file?
If you cannot open the .TDL file, it is entirely possible that you are trying to open the wrong file. There are many similar file extensions that look like the .TDL file –