Have you came across a file with the .tgc extension, but it is a file you have never seen before? It is important to know how to open this file – in order to be able to work with it. That’s why you are here! We have made this guide for you to learn more about the .tgc file extension and how to open it.
What is a .TGC file?
The file extension .TGC is Terragen Node Clip File. This file extension belongs to the developer Planetside Software. The file is a
What to know
There is currently 1 software that can open the .tgc file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .TGC file?
In this part of the article we will show you how to open the .TGC file on various operating systems.
How to open a .TGC file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
Below you can see a visual guide on how to open the .tgc file on Windows in 4 easy steps.
Step 2: Locating your .TGC file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. After choosing the “Open with” option, you will have an option to choose the Planetside Software Terragen software you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .TGC file on Mac
The .tgc file can be opened in 4 steps on Mac.
Step 2: Finding your .TGC file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. After choosing the “Open with” option, you will have an option to choose the Planetside Software Terragen software you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Mac.
Still cannot open the .TGC file?
If you are still unable to open the .TGC file, it might be because you are trying to open the wrong one. There are many similar file extensions that look like the .TGC file –