Have you downloaded a file with .v12 extension, but you are not sure what it is? It is important to know how to open this file – in order to be able to work with it. That’s why you are here! We have made this guide for you to learn more about the .v12 file extension and how to open it.
What is a .V12 file?
The file extension .V12 is from All The Right Type Database File.The creator of this file extension is Ingenuity Works. The format of this
What to know
There is currently 1 software that can open the .v12 file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .V12 file?
Below we have written a comprehensive guide on how to open the .V12 file on various operating systems.
How to open a .V12 file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
We have written below an easy-to-understand guide on how to open the .v12 file on Windows in 4 easy steps.
1. The first step is to download the
Step 2: Locating your .V12 file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the Ingenuity Works All The Right Type software that you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .V12 file on Mac
To open the .v12 file on Mac, please follow these 4 easy steps.
Step 2: Finding your .V12 file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. After choosing the “Open with” option, you will have an option to choose the Ingenuity Works All The Right Type software you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Mac.
Still cannot open the .V12 file?
If you cannot open the .V12 file, it is entirely possible that you are trying to open the wrong file. There are many similar file extensions that look like the .V12 file –