Have you came across a file with the .vnt extension and you don’t know what it is? Perhaps you know what the file is, but you simply don’t know how to open it. Thanks to this easy guide you will be able to find out what .vnt file extension is, how to open it and how to work with it.
What is a .VNT file?
The .VNT file extension stands for Mobile Phone vNote File. The developer of this file extension is Sony Ericsson. The file has the text format, and it is a
What to know
There are currently 2 software that can open the .vnt file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .VNT file?
Below we will show you a step-by-step guide on how to open the .VNT file on various operating systems.
How to open a .VNT file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
The .vnt file can be opened in 4 steps on Windows.
1. In the first step you need to download the
Step 2: Locating your .VNT file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the Microsoft Notepad software that you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .VNT file on Mac
We have written below an easy-to-understand guide on how to open the .vnt file on Mac in 4 easy steps.
1. The first step is to download the
Step 2: Finding your .VNT file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the Apple TextEdit software that you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Mac.
Still cannot open the .VNT file?
If you cannot open the .VNT file, it is entirely possible that you are trying to open the wrong file. The .VNT file extension is similar to other file extensions such as: