Have you downloaded a file with .vwl extension, but you have never seen this extension before? Perhaps you know what the file is, but you simply don’t know how to open it. That’s why we have made this article! You will learn how to open the .vwl file extension on various systems, what it is and how to work with it.
What is a .VWL file?
The .VWL file extension is Vuforia Word List. It was developed by PTC. The format of this
What to know
There is currently 1 software that can open the .vwl file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .VWL file?
Below you can find an easy to understand, step-by-step guide to open the .VWL file on your operating system/device.
How to open a .VWL file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
There are 4 simple steps to open the .vwl file on Windows.
Step 2: Locating your .VWL file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the PTC Vuforia software that you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .VWL file on Mac
We have written below an easy-to-understand guide on how to open the .vwl file on Mac in 4 easy steps.
Step 2: Finding your .VWL file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. After choosing the “Open with” option, you will have an option to choose the PTC Vuforia software you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Mac.
Still cannot open the .VWL file?
If you cannot open the .VWL file, it is entirely possible that you are trying to open the wrong file. There are many similar file extensions that look like the .VWL file –