Have you came across a file with the .wjf extension and you don’t know what it is? Perhaps you know what the file is, but you simply don’t know how to open it. That’s why you are here! We have made this guide for you to learn more about the .wjf file extension and how to open it.
What is a .WJF file?
The file extension .WJF comes from WinZip Job File. It was developed by Corel. The file is a
What to know
There are currently 2 software that can open the .wjf file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .WJF file?
In this part of the article we will show you how to open the .WJF file on various operating systems.
How to open a .WJF file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
The .wjf file can be opened in 4 steps on Windows.
Step 2: Locating your .WJF file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. After choosing the “Open with” option, you will have an option to choose the Corel WinZip software you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .WJF file on Mac
To open the .wjf file on Mac, please follow these 4 easy steps.
Step 2: Finding your .WJF file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the Corel WinZip Mac software that you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Mac.
Still cannot open the .WJF file?
If you cannot open the .WJF file, it is entirely possible that you are trying to open the wrong file. The .WJF file extension is similar to other file extensions such as: