Have you downloaded a file with .wnk extension, but you are not sure what it is? You most likely know what the file is, but you might be unsure on how to open it. Don’t worry! This article explains everything about the .wnk file extension, how to open and work with it on various systems.
What is a .WNK file?
The .WNK file extension is from Wink Presentation. This file extension was developed by DebugMode. The format of this file is binary, and it is a
What to know
There is currently 1 software that can open the .wnk file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .WNK file?
Below we have written a comprehensive guide on how to open the .WNK file on various operating systems.
How to open a .WNK file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
We have written below an easy-to-understand guide on how to open the .wnk file on Windows in 4 easy steps.
Step 2: Locating your .WNK file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. After choosing the “Open with” option, you will have an option to choose the DebugMode Wink software you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .WNK file on Linux
To open the .wnk file on Linux, please follow these 4 easy steps.
Step 2: Locate the .WNK file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Hover over the “Open with” button
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Open the file choosing the software
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the DebugMode Wink software that you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. That’s all, now you have opened your file on Linux.
Still cannot open the .WNK file?
If you are still unable to open the .WNK file, it might be because you are trying to open the wrong one. The .WNK file extension is similar to other file extensions such as: