Have you downloaded a file with .wow extension, but you are not sure what it is? It is important to know how to open this file – in order to be able to work with it. That’s why you are here! We have made this guide for you to learn more about the .wow file extension and how to open it.
What is a .WOW file?
The .WOW file extension is SparkMaker 3D Print File. This file extension was developed by WOW Innovation Technology. The file is a
What to know
There is currently 1 software that can open the .wow file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .WOW file?
In this part of the article we will show you how to open the .WOW file on various operating systems.
How to open a .WOW file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
There are 4 simple steps to open the .wow file on Windows.
1. The first step is to download the
Step 2: Locating your .WOW file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the Spark Studio software that you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .WOW file on Mac
Below you can see a visual guide on how to open the .wow file on Mac in 4 easy steps.
1. In the first step you need to download the
Step 2: Finding your .WOW file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. After choosing the “Open with” option, you will have an option to choose the Spark Studio software you have downloaded. Choose your software and click on “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Mac.
Still cannot open the .WOW file?
If you are still unable to open the .WOW file, it might be because you are trying to open the wrong one. There are many similar file extensions that look like the .WOW file –