Have you downloaded a file with .wpi extension, but you have never seen this extension before? It is important to know how to open this file – in order to be able to work with it. Thanks to this easy guide you will be able to find out what .wpi file extension is, how to open it and how to work with it.
What is a .WPI file?
The .WPI file extension is from Inkling Sketch Binary File. The development of this file was done by Wacom. The format of this file is binary, and it is a
What to know
There is currently 1 software that can open the .wpi file on 2 platforms.
How to open a .WPI file?
In this part of the article we will show you how to open the .WPI file on various operating systems.
How to open a .WPI file on Windows (7, 8, 10)
To open the .wpi file on Windows, please follow these 4 easy steps.
Step 2: Locating your .WPI file
2. In the second step you need to locate the downloaded file. The file can be usually found in your /download/ folder if you don’t remember where you have downloaded it to.
Step 3: Choose “Open with”
3. In the third step right click on your file and choose “Open with”.
Step 4: Choose the software and click ok
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the Autodesk SketchBook Pro software that you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Windows.
How to open a .WPI file on Mac
The .wpi file can be opened in 4 steps on Mac.
1. The first step is to download the
Step 2: Finding your .WPI file
2. The second step is locating the downloaded file. If you don’t remember where you have downloaded your file to, you should check your /download/ folder as it usually gets automatically saved there.
Step 3: Clicking “Open with”
3. In the third step, after locating your file, right click on it and click “Open with”.
Step 4: Choosing the software to open your file
4. In the fourth step, after clicking “Open with”, you should see the Autodesk SketchBook Pro software that you have downloaded. Click on the software and click “OK”. Congratulations! You have opened your file on Mac.
Still cannot open the .WPI file?
If you are still unable to open the .WPI file, it might be because you are trying to open the wrong one. There are many similar file extensions that look like the .WPI file –