Is Insignia a good brand speaker?
Overall, the Insignia’s build quality is surprisingly good for a “cheap speaker” and it has a nice heft. The top of the unit features the four “listening” dots you’d see on Google’s speakers, and if you wave your hand over the Insignia a volume up/down and mute icon appear.
Why is my Insignia speakers not working?
If your speaker won’t turn on, it is possible that it is not plugged in. If you check and make sure that the speaker is completely plugged into both the USB port and the device itself correctly, then your device should turn on.
How do I set up my Insignia speakers?
1 Press and hold the – and + buttons for four seconds to enter Bluetooth-pairing mode. 2 Tap “NS-CSPGASP” or the device name you entered during Google Home app setup on your device to pair with your speaker. 3 After your speaker and your device are paired, you can stream music from your device to your speaker.
How do I pair my Insignia Bluetooth speaker?
- Press and hold (power) to turn on your speaker.
- Make sure that your Bluetooth device is within 33 ft.
- Turn on your Bluetooth device, turn on Bluetooth, then enter pairing mode.
- On your Bluetooth device, select NS-CSPBTF1.
- To disconnect, un-pair your Bluetooth device from your speaker.