Is NVIDIA USB-C driver needed?
So, yes you can run a monitor trough that USB-C, but you will need the Nvidia USB-C drivers to do that.
What is NVIDIA USB-C driver used for?
It also works as a completely standard USB-C port, so in theory you can plug in smartphones, USB hubs, headphones, card readers and even high-speed NVMe SSD storage directly into your GeForce graphics card.
How do I uninstall NVIDIA USB-C driver?
Follow these steps to remove Nvidia driver from Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel.
- View by Category then click Uninstall a program.
- Scroll down to find NVIDIA Driver from the list of software.
- Right click on it and click Uninstall/Change.
- Reboot your PC for the changes to take effect.
How do I download NVIDIA display adapter?
To Install the NVIDIA Display Driver:
- Run the NVIDIA Display Driver installer. The Display Driver Installer appears.
- Follow installer directions until final screen. Do not reboot.
- When prompted, select No, I will restart my computer later.
- Click Finish.