Should I add PhD to my name on LinkedIn?
Yes. There’s no harm in including PhD after your name on LinkedIn, and it may help. As your career progresses, you can decide whether or not to keep it as your skill-set gets more defined and you build a reputation for other things.
How do you add a doctor on LinkedIn?
Under the Profile Overview section you’ll see Add a section to your profile.
To add even more certifications:
- Move your cursor over Profile at the top of your homepage and select Edit Profile.
- Scroll down to the Certifications section and click Add certificate.
- Complete the prompted fields and click Save.
Should I use my PhD title?
You should always use the doctoral title, both in professional and social contexts, unless the degree is an honorary doctorate.
How do I add ACA to LinkedIn?
How To Add LinkedIn Licenses & Certifications
- Edit your LinkedIn profile. Log into LinkedIn and click on your profile photo in the top right corner.
- Navigate to licenses and certifications. Once your profile page loads, select “Add profile section” and a dropdown list will display.
- Add a new certification.