What brand of ceramic tint is best?
- Motoshield Pro Nano Ceramic Tint Film.
- LLumar CTX window tinting film.
- Huper Optik Ceramic Tint Film.
- Solar Gard Ceramic automotive tint.
- DUB IR Ceramic Tint Film.
- Alpine Ceramic Auto Window Tinting.
- HOHO Light Blue Nano Ceramic Tint.
- Best Car Ceramic Window Tinting Installer In Brentwood.
Which tint is best for driving?
A 50% tint is a great option if you don’t want complete darkness on your windows. It’ll only block half the light coming into your vehicle, but it still blocks out UV rays and heat. Plus, it’ll still reduce eye strain and glare, which makes for safer driving.
What is the darkest shade of tint?
- Window tint comes in a range of shades, from clear right down to completely blacked out.
- Having the rear doors tinted to the darkest legal limit of 20% light transmission is a very popular choice as this gives greater shade and privacy to passengers and possessions in the rear of the car.
What is precision tint?