What causes TCL TV to freeze?
f) If you are playing games, watching online videos or listening to online music, your device may lag or freeze because of a poor network connection. Enable Aeroplane mode for a few minutes, then disable it and check your network connection again. Alternatively, move to a location with a better network connection.
How do you reset a frozen TCL TV?
How to Restart Your TCL Roku TV
- Press on your remote to open the main screen.
- Scroll up or down and select Settings.
- Press the right arrow button and select System.
- Press the right arrow button and select Power.
- Press the right arrow button and select System Restart.
- Press the right arrow button and select Restart.
How do I force restart my TCL TV?
How to restart your TCL Android TV
- Press the Settings button on your remote control.
- Select More Settings > Device Preferences > About > Restart.
- Select Restart to confirm.
Why is my Roku TV frozen on the home screen?
When the Roku TV cannot identify its inputs, it can get stuck in the initial loading screen. Remove the inputs and restart the TV and see if it turns on usually. If the TV turns on successfully, plug in your inputs one by one, restarting the TV every time you plug in new input.Mar 30, 2022