What channel does TV 2 need to be on for Dish Network?
If TV2: Tune your TV to channel 60 or 73 using the buttons on your TV remote or the TV itself. b. Once your TV picture is restored, press and release the SAT mode button on your DISH remote to ensure you’re in the proper mode for controlling your receiver.
How do I get my second TV to work with DISH Network?
How to Hook Up a 2nd TV to Dish Network
- Inspect your system.
- Trace the two lines coming out of the dish and see where they go.
- Connect your coaxial cable to one of the outputs on the splitter.
- Run the cable (from the dish or the output on the splitter) to your satellite receiver.
How do I switch from tv1 to TV2 on DISH?
Go to Home Button
- For 2 seconds, press and hold the DISH button, then release.
- While holding the DISH button, push the TV button three times and then release both buttons (both red lights should be flashing).
- While holding TV 1, press the TV button 2 three times.
- Once, press and release ENTER.
How do I connect a second TV to my satellite DISH?
Though it technically is possible to connect a second TV to your current satellite receiver it may not be worthwhile to do so. In order to connect two TV’s to one satellite Receiver you would need to install an aftermarket multi-switch to your current receiver.