What do the colors mean on DragonFly DAC?
DragonFly’s LED displays different colors to indicate status or sample rate of audio data. For DragonFlys Black and Red: Red = Standby; Green = 44.1kHz; Blue = 48kHz; Amber = 88.2kHz; Magenta = 96kHz; Purple = MQA.
How do I update my DragonFly DAC?
Run the AQ Device/Desktop Manager app (AQ DM). Your DragonFly will begin to blink green, indicating it is in firmware update mode. DragonFly will not pass audio while in this mode. The AQ DM will check for a new firmware version from our server and automatically download it if applicable.
How do you connect DragonFly to DAC?
- Plug the Camera Adapter/Connector into your Apple mobile device.
- Plug DragonFly into the Camera Adaptor/Connector’s USB port.
- Turn down the volume on your mobile device to at least 50%.
- Select your desired music/media app, and then select your desired song or stream.
- Adjust volume to desired level.
Is DragonFly AudioQuest worth it?
It’s especially good if you listen to MQA on the Tidal streaming service. The DragonFly Cobalt is convenient and ranks as the best portable amp/DAC currently available. The design and build are worth the money, and the Cobalt has great looks.Sep 20, 2019