What do you do if your TV won’t change channels?
What Do You Do If Your TV Won’t Change Channels?
- Change the batteries in your remote.
- Replace the Remote if it’s worn out.
- Ensure that nothing is blocking your television from receiving the commands from your remote.
- Check if the channel you want to put on is available in your region.
- Deactivate any channel lock.
Why won’t my remote let me change channels?
If the batteries are low, the remote control may not change the channels on your TV. If you have changed the batteries and the remote still does not change the channels on the TV, try pressing the “Function” button (or similar) on your TV remote control.
Why is my LG TV stuck on one channel?
The most common reasons for a TV not changing channels are: Remote batteries are dead. The TV needs to be reset or rebooted. Something is blocking the sensor.Sep 20, 2021
Why is my Comcast stuck on one channel?
A TV getting stuck on one channel is caused by a faulty remote, faulty main board, a unresponsive digital box, or subscription issues.