What do you do when your laptop battery is critically low?
- Unplug the AC power adapter.
- Press and hold the Power button down for 15 seconds. This will perform a software battery reset that may resolve the issue.
How do I revive my Dell laptop battery?
Why is my Dell laptop battery not charging despite being plugged in?
If your Dell computer plugged in but not charging? This problem can be a result of various factors, such as a faulty AC adapter, dead battery, outdated software, and so on. The first thing to do when you notice battery issues on your machine is to run the troubleshooter.
How do I fix a Dell battery problem?
When the replacement battery you bought from Dell is not recognized, perform the following steps.
- Turn the computer off.
- Remove the AC adapter from the computer.
- Remove the replacement battery.
- Press and hold the computer power button for 20 secs.
- Reseat the battery cable and install the replacement battery.