What does flashing red light mean on Sony TV?
How do I reset my Sony Trinitron TV?
Press the WEGA GATE button. Choose “Settings” and go to “Setup” ( ) menu. From “Setup” menu, select “Factory Settings”. Then select “Yes” and press .
How do I put my Sony Trinitron in service mode?
- Turn the set on and then put into standby.
- Press the On Screen Display button.
- Press the “5” button.
- Press the “VOLUME +” button.
- Press the “TV” button.
- Use buttons “^”(Green) and “v”(Blue) on the remote control to navigate the service menu.
- Press YELLOW button to enter required menu.
How do I fix the standby light on my Sony TV?
Running a power cycle reset is the quickest and simplest method of fixing a standby issue. In most cases, cycling the power will resolve the issue and the TV will no longer be stuck in standby mode. This works for a Sony Bravia reset along with most other models that have Sony standby mode.