What does radio preset mean?
How do you preset a radio station?
- Turn on the radio.
- Press the MODE button until RADIO is displayed.
- Press the BAND button to select the desired band (AM or FM).
- Press the TUNE + button to select the desired station.
- Press and hold down the ENTER button.
How do I set FM frequency?
- Power on the car stereo.
- Turn the volume down on the car stereo.
- Set the car stereo to FM.
- Select an FM frequency between 88.1 MHz and 107.9 MHz that is not currently being used. NOTE: FM reception may change as your location changes.
How do you preset a DAB radio?
Presetting the current FM/DAB broadcast station (Preset Memory)
|1 – 8||87.50 / 89.10 / 98.10 / 108.00 / 90.10 / 90.10 / 90.10 / 90.10 MHz|