What is a PP file?
Data file created by Pocket Physics, a homebrew Nintendo DS application used to create and simulate simple physics scenarios; stores a sketch, which includes user drawn objects that can be animated under physical constraints. PP files are saved in an XML format and can be viewed with a text editor.
How do you open PP files?
Step 3. Associate Pocket Physics Sketch Format files with Windows Notepad
- Right-click the PP file and choose Open with option.
- To finalize the process, select Look for another app on this PC entry and using the file explorer select the Windows Notepad installation folder.
How do I open a .pp file on a Mac?
ppt file formats.
- Launch Keynote (it’s in the Applications folder of your Mac).
- In the window that automatically opens when you launch the app, navigate to the location of your PowerPoint file.
- Once you’ve located your file, select it and click Open.
What is the file extension for MS Project?
The standard file format for a project which uses the . mpp extension. Project 2010, Project 2013, and Project 2016 all use the same file format.