What is HP Protect Smart?
Built-in HP ProtectSmart detects if your laptop has been dropped, and during that split-second journey to the floor, it automatically locks your fragile hard drive. This safety mechanism helps prevent the loss of your files and media library from damage caused by the fall.
How do you fix an HP laptop that won’t turn on?
How Do I Fix a Laptop that Won’t Turn On?
- Check the power supply and battery. If your HP laptop won’t turn on even when plugged in, start by checking the power supply.
- Diagnose screen issues.
- Remove all devices from your laptop.
- Use a rescue disc.
- Boot in safe mode.
- Check hardware.
- Diagnose, repair, or replace.
How do you put a SIM card in a HP laptop?
- Disconnect the AC power and remove the battery.
- Locate the SIM card slot. With the cut corner oriented correctly, insert and press the SIM card into the SIM card slot. (Keep gold side faced down)
- Push the SIM card until it locks into position.
- Replace the battery and reconnect the AC power.
How do you fix a black screen on a HP laptop?
How to Fix HP Laptop Screen That Won’t Turn On
- Adjust the brightness. Make sure you haven’t set the brightness of your laptop screen to the minimum.
- Turn off hibernation.
- Update your graphics driver.
- Perform a hard reset.
- Connect to an external monitor to test the LCD and LCD Cable.
- Reseat the RAM.