What is Kodi Fusion?
Developed by TVAddons.co, the Fusion repository allows you to install multiple add-ons for watching your favorite content. Fusion also gives you access to Indigo, an all-in-one tool that lets you search for and manage unofficial Kodi add-ons.
How do I download Indigo on Kodi?
Go back to the Addons page and click ‘install from repository’. Select ‘Repair addon’ from the list of addons. Select ‘program addons’ and choose ‘Indigo’. Wait for the installation to finish.
How do I install Fusion 19 on Kodi?
How to Install Fusion on Kodi
- Make sure you are on the Kodi home screen.
- Open the ‘File Manager’ option the next.
- Now click ‘Add source’ in the next window.
- Click ‘<None>’ on the ‘Add file source’ dialogue box that shows up.
- Type in http://fusion.tvaddons.co.
Why is indigo not working in Kodi?
The Indigo module is corrupt or incomplete because of which you are prompted the error message. If Indigo prompts you an error with and refers to the log messages, there may be a case where another add-on or module is in an error state and Indigo is unable to fix it.