What is the difference between my calendars and other calendars in Outlook?
Usually, all calendars of the email accounts that you add into Outlook will be displayed under My Calendars. Those calendars that you have under Other Calendar are those that you have subscribed to the internet, such as Google Calendar and Yahoo Calendar.
Can I move other calendars to my calendars?
Go to “Settings for my calendar”/[name of calendar you’d like to share]/”Share with specific people”/”+ Add people” and fill in the other account’s name (where you want to have this calendar among “My calendars”) and choose Make changes and manage sharing.
What are other calendars in Google Calendar?
If the calendar is already shared with you, their calendar will be added on the left side under “Other calendars.” If the other person doesn’t have a Google Calendar, we’ll prompt you to invite them to use Google Calendar.
How do I sync other calendars to my Google Calendar?
Share your calendar
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left, find the “My calendars” section.
- Hover over the calendar you want to share, and click More.
- Under “Share with specific people,” click Add people.
- Add a person’s or Google group’s email address.
- Click Send.