What is the shortcut key for converting lowercase to uppercase in Excel?
How do you change case in Excel without formula?
- highlight the desired cells to be converted.
- using your RIGHT mouse button, right-click on the thick, green border surrounding the selection.
- drag a small amount away form the selection and then immediately return to the original selection location.
- release your right mouse button.
How do I change from small to caps in Word?
- Highlight all the text you want to change.
- Hold down the Shift and press F3 .
- When you hold Shift and press F3, the text toggles from sentence case (first letter uppercase and the rest lowercase), to all uppercase (all capital letters), and then all lowercase.
Why is Shift F3 not working?
Depending on your keyboard there could be many ways to turn it off and on, first try to find the lock Fn key on your keyboard, It may appear as “F Lock”, or “Fn Lock”.