What is tunnel adapter ISATAP?
On Windows side, The Microsoft ISATAP device is a Inter Site Automatic Tunneling Address Protocol is used to help enterprises transition to an IPv6 infrastructure. The ISATAP adapter encapsulates IPv6 packets by using an IPv4 header.Raj. 26, 1442 AH
Why is media disconnected for wireless?
If the driver for your network adapters is missing or outdated, Media disconnect message will occur and you may not be able to connect to the network. In these circumstances, you’ll need to update your network adapter drivers to the latest version.Muh. 30, 1441 AH
How do I remove tunnel adapter ISATAP?
You may remove them with following steps:
- Open Start Menu.
- Type In: Device Manager.
- Select Device Manager.
- Click the View menu from the top.
- Select Show Hidden Devices (Must be check before continuing)
- Scroll down and expand Network Adapters.
- Right-Click a duplicated Microsoft 6to4 Adapter or Microsoft ISATAP Adapter.
How do I disable ISATAP adapter?
To disable ISATAP:
- Type netsh interface isatap set state disabled and press Enter.
- Use ipconfig to confirm that ISATAP was disabled.
- Close the command prompt to complete this activity.
Jum. I 2, 1434 AH