What is TVOL and TSHD?
TVOL toggles SRS TruVolume, while TSHD toggles SRS TruSurround. LEDs inside the right-hand side of the grille serve as indicators for master volume, sub volume, and the status of TruVolume and TruSurround.
Why is my Vizio sound bar remote not working?
The most common explanation for a Vizio Sound bar remote not working is the signal not reaching the IR sensor on the Vizio sound bar itself. Make sure that you are pointing the remote at the front center of the Vizio sound bar and are not further than 10 feet away from the device when pressing a button.
How do you program a Vizio soundbar remote?
- Power – Press to turn the sound bar on or off.
- Input – Press to change input source.
- Bluetooth – Press to enter Bluetooth input. (
- Volume (+/-) – Press to increase and decrease volume levels.
- Enter/Play/Pause – Press to select an option.
- Previous – Press to return to previous track. (
How do you turn up the bass on a Vizio sound bar?
Press “down” button. Press “down” again until you get to “Subwoofer”, press “fast forward” button to increase volume.