What mode should base stations be?
Base Stations should be aimed and angled toward the center of the play area. In the ideal setup, Base Stations should be above head height (at least 6.5 feet / 2 meters), angled down by 30-45 degrees, positioned no more than 16 feet / 5 meters apart, and place opposite one another in separate corners of the play area.
How do you change base station modes?
Configuring the base station channels
- From your computer, open the SteamVR app.
- Click , and then select Devices > Base Station Settings.
- Under Base Station 2.0, click Configure Base Station Channels.
- To change its channel, click on a base station link.
- When you’re finished making the changes, click Done.
What is base station mode?
The BaseStation feature provides the ability to connect an Alpha 100 to a computer to view contacts and dogs on a larger display. Before using BaseStation Mode having the following: Appropriate USB cable.
Can you use 3 base stations Vive?
You can use up to four base stations in a single room covering 10 m x 10 m (32 ft 10 in x 32 ft 10 in). Each base station in the same play area will need to be set to a different channel. This will be handled by the SteamVR software automatically. Each base station has a 150-degree horizontal field of view.