What network mode does MetroPCS use?
Network: MetroPCS runs on T-Mobile’s 4G LTE network. For 4G LTE, the carrier uses bands 4 and 12. These bands use the frequencies 1900, 1700 def, 700a. For phones using 2G or 3G network technology, the Metro PCS network primarily uses the 1900 MHz frequency.
How do I update my MetroPCS network?
How to Update Metro PCS
- Dial “*228” on the keypad while in your local calling area. Video of the Day.
- Tip. If you set the phone to “Automatic,” it automatically looks for the strongest connection instead of leaving it up to you to find one.
How do I connect my MetroPCS phone to my network?
On your phone, go to Settings > More > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names > Menu. Then create a new APN (tap the plus sign or overflow menu) and call it MetroPCS (or whatever you want really). Enter the following into your APN for MetroPCS: RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU
How do you unlock a MetroPCS phone from a carrier?
Instructions for unlocking your Metro by T-Mobile device
- Make sure you are connected to the Metro by T-Mobile network or Wi-Fi.
- Swipe up on your Home screen to open the Apps tray and follow the steps below:
- Select Permanent Unlock.
- Wait while the device completes the unlock.
- Restart the device.