What to do if Dell laptop is on but screen is black?
- Restart your graphics drivers.
- Force shut down your laptop.
- Boot into Safe Mode.
- Update your graphics driver.
- Restart your explorer.exe process.
- Repair your PC without losing any files.
- Reset or update the Bios.
How do I fix my Dell Latitude d620 black screen?
if the display is blank, try pushing Fn + F8 to switch the video image to the laptop’s display. Push Fn + F8 a few times, waiting five seconds in between presses to allow for the laptop to cycle between video output modes. If this doesn’t work, then it may be necessary to replace the laptop’s display.
Why is my Dell laptop not turning on?
How do you force a Dell laptop to turn on?