What to do if phone is showing no SIM?
- Solution 1: Reboot Your Device.
- Solution 2: If Reboot Fails, Shut Down Your Phone.
- Solution 3: Adjust the SIM Card.
- Solution 4: Remove, Clean, and Re-Insert Your SIM Card.
- Solution 5: Clear the Cache Data.
- Solution 6: Switch on Airplane Mode.
- Solution 7: Choose Network Operator.
What SIM card does a HTC One M8 use?
|Body||Dimensions||146.4 x 70.6 x 9.4 mm (5.76 x 2.78 x 0.37 in)|
|Weight||160 g (5.64 oz)|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), aluminum back, aluminum frame|
Does HTC One have a SIM card?
Insert the tip of the tray eject tool (or a small bent paperclip) into the hole next to the micro SIM card tray located on the left top of the side of the phone with the display facing up. Push the tip all the way into the hole until the SIM card tray ejects. Pull the SIM card tray out.
Is HTC One M8 dual SIM?