Where can I download Toshiba Satellite drivers?
How to download or update Toshiba Satellite drivers
- Go to Toshiba Satellite Support page.
- Enter the model or serial number for your Toshiba Satellite.
- Select the appropriate operating system (in my case I select Windows 10 64 bit).
- Click Drivers & Updates, and find the driver that you need.
How do I recover my Ethernet driver?
Start with the easiest and most common solutions until you find an approach that works:
- Restart the computer.
- Use the Network Troubleshooter.
- Reinstall Ethernet drivers automatically.
- Reinstall Ethernet drivers manually.
- Reset the network adapter.
- Reset the Winsock.
How do I manually install an Ethernet driver?
Insert the adapter onto your computer.
- Right click Computer, and then click Manage.
- Open Device Manager.
- Click Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
- Click Have Disk.
- Click Browse.
- Point to the inf file in the driver folder, and then click Open.
How do I install Ethernet driver on my laptop?
Close all open applications. Click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, then click Run. Type C:SWTOOLSDRIVERSETHERNET8m03fc36g03APPSSETUPSETUPBDWin32SetupBD.exe,then click OK. Follow the onscreen prompts to install the package and complete the installation.