Where is backup on iPhone?
Back up iPhone
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > iCloud Backup.
- Turn on iCloud Backup. iCloud automatically backs up your iPhone daily when iPhone is connected to power, locked, and connected to Wi-Fi.
- To perform a manual backup, tap Back Up Now.
How do I force backup on iPhone?
How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with iCloud
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network.
- Go to Settings > [your name], and tap iCloud.
- Tap iCloud Backup.
- Tap Back Up Now. Stay connected to your Wi-Fi network until the process ends. Under Back Up Now, you’ll see the date and time of your last backup.
How do I backup my iPad to my computer?
Connect iPad and your computer with a cable. In the iTunes app on your PC, click the iPad button near the top left of the iTunes window. Click Summary. Click Back Up Now (below Backups).
How do I transfer everything from my old iPad to my new iPad?
From the New iPad
- At the “Set Up iPad” screen, choose “Restore from iCloud Backup” and tap “Next”
- Login to your iCloud account and choose the most recent backup from the old iPad you just made.
- Tap on “Restore” to transfer the data from the old iPad backup to the new iPad.