Where is my message app on my Galaxy watch?
To enable: Open the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone > Watch Settings > Notifications > Messages > ON.
How do I get text messages on my Samsung gear S3?
Send & Receive Messages
- SEND A TEXT MESSAGE: From the clock screen, press the Power/Home button.
- Rotate the bezel, then select Messages.
- Select the Menu icon.
- Select New message.
- Select Enter recipient field.
- Enter the desired contact on the keypad then select the Down arrow icon.
- Select the desired number.
- Select NEXT.
How do you find hidden Apps on Samsung watch?
How to Locate Apps that are Hidden in the App Drawer
- From the app drawer, select the three dots in the screen’s upper-right corner to open the settings menu.
- Select Hide apps from the drop-down menu.
- A list of apps that have been concealed from the app list is displayed on the screen.
Why is my Samsung Messages app not working?
Open the Messages app menu (Settings > Apps & notifications > App info > Messages), select Storage & cache, and tap Clear Cache. Open Messages and check if it works correctly. Otherwise, clear the app’s data. Select Clear Storage and tap OK on the confirmation prompt.