Where is the IMEI number on Samsung Galaxy S6 edge?
Find IMEI, Serial Number & Phone Number
- Swipe down from the Notification bar, then select the Settings icon.
- Scroll to and select About device. The device’s Phone number will be displayed.
- From the About device section, select Status.
- From the Status menu, select IMEI information > the IMEI number will be displayed.
How do I find IMEI on Samsung Galaxy?
Note: The screenshot may look different to the screen displayed on your device according to the Android OS Version your device is currently running.
- On the Home Screen, tap on the Phone app.
- On your phone keypad dial *#06#.
- The IMEI and Serial Number will be displayed on your screen.
How can I fix the IMEI number on my Samsung Galaxy S6?
Restore and repair null IMEI
- Turn on the Samsung Galaxy S6.
- Enable and enter the USB debugging mode.
- Then connect the Samsung Galaxy S6 to the computer.
- Download the EFS Restorer Express.
- Open up the app and then run the EFS-BACK. BAT file.
- Choose a method in order to restore the EFS via Odin.
Where is the device ID on Samsung Galaxy S6?
2 Dial *#06# on the keypad.