Where is the microphone on LG Bluetooth headphones?
1-3 of 3 Answers
Just one, on the right side.
How do I reset my LG HBS?
how do i reset my lg hbs 760 bluetooth headset
- To reset your LG HBS 760 Bluetooth headset, you’ll need to hold down the power button and the volume down button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- Once the headset resets, it will automatically turn off.
- You can then turn it back on and pair it with your device.
How do you reset LG Tone earbuds?
If you replaced the earbuds or there is a problem with the operation Put the earbuds in the charging case and, with the case open, press the pairing button for 10 seconds or more. – The factory reset proceeds while the status indicator on the charging case flashes red.
How do I reset my LG HBS 760 Bluetooth headset?
- To reset your LG HBS 760 Bluetooth headset, you must hold down the power button for about 10 seconds.
- Doing so will cause the headset to restart and all of your previous preferences will be erased.