Which animals are most profitable Stardew?
Stardew Valley: Which Animals You Should Raise, Ranked By
- 1 Pig. Surprising perhaps no one, the value of Truffles is undeniable in the game, especially since one Pig can find several in one day.
- 2 Golden Chicken.
- 3 Sheep.
- 4 Ostrich.
- 5 Cow.
- 6 Goat.
- 7 Chicken.
- 8 Rabbit.
Are animals profitable Stardew?
Stardew Valley might be a farming game, but if you have ever scrolled through your profits at the end of a long day of farm work, you might have noticed a trend. The products produced from your farm animals, whether processed into goods or not, tend to sell for much higher than your standard crop.
What animals are worth it Stardew?
Stardew Valley: Every Animal, Ranked
- 1 Honorable Mentions: The Dinosaur And The Ostrich. Price: None, found while exploring.
- 2 Golden Chickens. Price: 100 Qi Gems.
- 3 Pigs. Price: 16,000 gold.
- 4 Rabbits. Price: 8,000 gold.
- 5 Cows. Price: 1,500 gold.
- 6 Sheep. Price: 8,000 gold.
- 7 Chickens. Price: 800 gold.
- 8 Ducks. Price: 1,200 gold.
Are cows worth it Stardew?
Cows are cheap and can make you lots of cash. Milk sells for 125g and cheese sells for 200g with no perks, 240g with the rancher perk, and 280g with the artisan perk. That’s 3360g per day with 12 cows, and each cow costed 1500g each. They will pay themselves off in 6 days!