Why am I blocked from sending messages on Messenger?
Something the person posted or shared seems suspicious or abusive to Facebook’s security systems. The person’s messages or friend requests were marked unwelcome. The person did something that doesn’t follow Facebook’s Community Standards.
How can you tell if someone has blocked you from Messenger?
How do I fix Facebook unable to send message?
- Click next to the message that failed to send.
- Check your internet connection. Test to see if other websites are working.
- Update your browser. We recommend using the latest version of one of these web browsers.
How do I resend a message on Messenger?
Resend a message
- Check the box next to any messages you want to resend:
- To select all messages, use the checkbox at the top of the column:
- Click the Resend message button: