Why are my VIVE Trackers not tracking?
If VIVE Tracker (2018) is not detected, try the following methods to troubleshoot the issue: Make sure that VIVE Tracker (2018) is placed inside the play area. Turn VIVE Tracker (2018) off and on again to reactivate the tracking. Restart the SteamVR app.
How do I reset my HTC Vive controller?
Luckily, HTC has provided a simple way to reset your controllers in the event of a meltdown.
- Hold down the Trigger, Menu Button, Trackpad click, and Grip buttons simultaneously on the unresponsive controller.
- While keeping the above buttons held down, connect the controller to a PC, via a micro USB cord.
How do I calibrate my HTC Vive controller?
When VIVE is in use, my TV remote isn’t working.
After which, re-calibrate the controller by doing these steps:
- From your computer, open the SteamVR app.
- Right-click , and then click Calibrate Controller.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the calibration process.
How are HTC Vive controllers tracked?
The HTC Vive’s tracking heavily relies on infrared light emitted by two fixed base stations and due to this, the headset and controllers are packed with sensors. With these emitters projecting infrared signals, an array of sensors on these devices can accurately track their location in relation to the stations.