Why does it keep saying unable to join my Wi-Fi?
Remove viruses: Software issues might come up if you have a computer virus, which could disable or block your ability to connect to Wi-Fi. You’ll want to scan your computer or device for viruses and remove any if found. Then restart your computer and try connecting again.
Why does my NOOK keep saying network error?
If you’re getting a “Connected but no Internet” message on your NOOK Tablet, try one of these steps: 1) Turn off Wi-Fi, and turn it back on. This will refresh your wireless connectivity to your device. 2) Make sure you are on the latest software version.
Does Barnes and Noble have free Wi-Fi 2021?
Barnes And Noble have free Wi-Fi at all their locations and operate similar to how Starbucks runs their Wi-Fi. This means you can use their Wi-Fi for as long as possible, but there are some reasonable restrictions.Mar 30, 2022
How do I connect my NOOK to Wi-Fi?
Manually Connect to a Wi-Fi Network
- From the Home screen, tap App Drawer > Settings.
- Tap Wi-Fi, and then tap On/Off to turn on Wi-Fi.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap on “+ Add network”
- Enter information about the Wi-Fi network: •
- Tap “SAVE” to store the new information and connect to your target wireless Access Point.