Why does it say HDMI 1 no signal?
How do I reset my HDMI port on my LG TV?
- Power down the connected devices to your television.
- Remove the HDMI cables.
- Turn off your TV.
- Unplug the power cable.
- Press and hold the television’s power button for thirty seconds.
- Reconnect the cables.
Why is my HDMI 1 not working?
If your television has more than one HDMI source, you may try this solution method. There could be a fault in any of the HDMI ports. All required is to unplug all the HDMI cables connected to your device and plug them back carefully and adequately.
How do I get HDMI 1 on my LG TV?
- Turn on your LG TV and open Home Screen.
- Open the Inputs menu on the top right corner, using your remote control.
- You’ll now see a list of all connected devices.
- Select the input you want to use.