Why does my Blu-Ray player keep skipping?
Examine the disc for fingerprints, smudges, or scratches. Use a soft, dry cloth to clean the disc. Re-insert the disc into the Blu-ray Disc player and begin playback. If the issue still occurs, check to see if there are any firmware updates for the Blu-ray Disc player.
Why does my Samsung Blu-Ray player keep pausing?
The problem may be the DVD player itself and the disc you are playing. For example, the DVD player hardware issue, dirty or damaged disc, etc. If the issue only happens to one disc, the disc may be to blame. If all your discs freeze when playing on your Samsung DVD player, the cause may be the hardware breakdown.
How do I fix my Samsung Blu-Ray player?
Samsung Blu-ray player is not responding
- Remove the disc. Press the eject button on the Blu-ray player to open the tray and remove the disc, and then press eject again to close the tray.
- Reset the player to factory settings.
- Perform a firmware update.
How do I get my DVD player to stop skipping?
How to Fix a DVD Player That Skips
- Take some DVD cleaner and spritz it on the back of your DVD.
- Check the disc under a lamp and make sure there are no fingerprints, dust, dirt, or smudges left on the disc.
- Turn your DVD player on and insert a DVD player cleaning disc from a kit.